Our newest Yankz! TriathlonBAGS APOLLO is designed as a free-standing bag in the transition area for easy visibility and gear access.
APOLLO is used as a messenger bag with adjustable waist strap for comfort, stability and LESS bag shifting. The strap was also designed to disengage and is connected to upper strap to be used as a shoulder bag.
Several special design characteristics set the APOLLO apart from other athletic bags:
Newly designed iPod and Cell Phone Holder.
- Water-proof front compartment with drainage holes that carries a full body wet suit when wet and dry. There is extra space for wet towels and wet clothes.
- Interior mesh pocket that holds ALL your DRY clothes and the like.
- Side pockets which holds a pair of running shoes and other side pocket that holds pair on bike shoes.
- PVC pocket that holds all your CLIF bars, Gels, and the like. Therefore, in the case of a leak, the liquid will remain in the PVC pocket.
- Second mesh pocket holds all your miscellaneous gear such as swim caps, goggles, body glide, etc.
- And for those of you that are on the go, the APOLLO Multi Sport Bag is also an Airline-approved CARRY-ON.
Apollo is not your “bottomless-pit traditional transition bag.”
Key features of the Apollo include:
- Messenger Bag Style
- Chest Strap
- Adjustable Cell Phone Holder
- Key Ring
- Bilateral Padded Adjustable Waist Strap
- Elastic Mesh Pockets for Water Bottles or Shoes
- Waterproof front pocket to hold wetsuit
- Free standing bag